Friday, April 3, 2009

GO CRAZY

We are so fans of this show around our house. (**although we did think it was really wierd the first few times we watched it, but it is the only kids show that we can actually sit through and be some what entertained**) In fact it is the ONLY show that Taye Lynn will watch and she can say every characters name!  Every morning when she wakes up she says "watch gabba".  We have been waiting for the new episode that aired today featuring Jack Black.  Tyson even asked twice if I made sure that I had the DVR set to record it.  And it was worth every second.  He is hilarious and his "go crazy" dance was SO SO funny.  Tyson and I cracked up and kept rewinding the dance.  Trust me, you are missing out if you haven't seen it.  And my cousin's little girl Lily was one of the dancing kids.  She was adorable.  I didn't even know she was going to be on it and when I was watching it totally surprised me.  I know you all think I am crazy now...

P.S. When I was showing Tyson the episode tonight, it starts and Taye Lynn points at the TV and says "Jack" when he came on.  Yes, my one and half year old daughter recognizes Jack Black.  I know you are impressed :)

5 comments:

Bev said...

I think maybe you need to get out a little more....whadddda think? Actually, now I'm going to have to watch it....sounds hilarious!!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

"I like bugs, I LIKE bugs." That song is always in my head. Don't worry you were talking our language in that post. It's the only show Steve and I will watch w/ Eli. I won't let him watch Backyardigans. That's the most annoying one. I love that pic of Taye drinking from the faucet, LOL.
If Yo Gabba goes on tour we should take the kids (and our husbands). Miss you guys. Love Liz

Katie said...

Dang it! I meant to watch it all week, and Friday came around and I forgot :( Funny, my friend Katie is Lily's aunt, so you must be related. I believe Lily's dad is Katie's brother. Small world! Can't wait to see you this summer. I'm pregnant!

Nate and Lori said...

I'm sure that Tyson is so proud! His daughter recognizes Jack Black. Thats hilarious. She's so cute.

Andréa Morrow said...

haha.. we never watch that show, but we happened to see the one with Jack Black in it.. so funny!