I was awaiting a "close-up" picture of the twins as I requested and here is the long awaited picture that I got emailed to me...

Ha-ha. It was funny, but this is what I really wanted to see. Byron James and Norah Jo were born November 9th. Norah came first weighing 7 lbs 1 oz and then Byron came at 6 lbs 4 oz. Both Mom and babies are doing great and Lindsee is one tough girl. Her little body was ready to hold those babies in until 40 weeks, but luckily Dr Judd didn't make her and they are finally here and are as cute as can be!






7 comments:
such cute names...and such big babies! poor little mama that had to carry around those babes! i sure do love newborn babies!!!
So many new posts- i love it!!
a) Lindsee had the biggest belly ever (in an adorable way of course) and I am so proud that she carried those babies so far. As an l&d nurse... I think it is awesome! Congrats to them!
b) so exciting for britton! She is a cute girl.
c) Love the new header of Taye. She's is so flipping cute!
d) wish you could have snuck into Holl's trunk. See you at Xmas with a baby in my arms :)Yikes!
yay! thanks alyse!! and congrats to the new parents, we are so glad everything went well and they are finally here!!!
YAY!! I'm so glad everything went well and that you were able to get pictures! So fun! Tell her Congrats and that we are thinking about her!
**I can't believe she carried two babies that came out weighing that much in that little body of hers! That's very impressive and crazy and awesome at the same time!!**
She looks like she's been to war and I bet she feels like it too. Those babies seem so big already....especially up against their tiny little Momma! Can't wait for more pics!
Hooray finally some pictures!! Thanks so much for posting them for us to see! I cant wait to see them!!
Oh goodness! Tell Lindsee to add me to her private blog. I missed when she needed my email and can't wait to see updates on those cute babies.
tylerameliajohnson (at) gmail dot com
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment