Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Phoenix Zoo

A couple of weeks ago (yes, I am still playing catch up... I will let you know when we are live :) - anyways, my cousin Allie invited us to go to the zoo with her and her cute kiddies.  She has a boy, Eric, who is is a little older than Taye Lynn and then she recently had her cute little Audrey.  Our favorite part was the spider monkeys and the splash pad.  We had so much fun and can't wait to go back!  Thanks for the fun day guys!

Allie's cute little family
Taye Lynn desperately trying to figure out how to get in with the elephants
Cruisin' it John Deere style!
I had to take a deep breath and let the germ freak in me relax at the petting zoo
Taye Lynn was trying to decide if she actually liked the water or not...
then she decided she had more fun just wearing Eric's shoes and walking around... until he wanted them back that is :)  
THE END

4 comments:

Lindsee said...

That last picture is killing me! And yes, the petting zoo would be hard!

Bev said...

Now, that bathing suit and those shoes are the cutest thing I have ever seen.....what a girl!!!

kylee said...

Love the swim suit! Brynlee has never been a huge fan of splash pads either. She always gets excited and then doesn't really end up playing in it because she doesn't like it when it sprays in her face :) What a girl huh!

Tilleea said...

I love the zoo too! Way to go on the petting zoo and I love her bathing suit.